Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Of course it's helping . . . me

Lets be honest for a minute. Sometimes, I use Piper's physical therapy exercises to my advantage. Case and point: her Gait Trainer. While she should be spending time in it everyday, it usually "happens" to be when I need to make dinner . . . and want Piper entertained . . . and Foxy out of the kitchen.

It's a win-win for everyone (well, except for Foxy who gets rather distraught that she can't be under my feet in case something drops during dinner prep)!



Here's to being an awesome mom all the time!

3 comments:

  1. Perfect solution! You are an awesome mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA!! I love foxy's little head trying to poke through. I think this is an awesome set-up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, awesome mom. While I sit on the couch watching, my 2 year old is making koolaid. It's a huge sticky mess but it's keeping him busy.

    ReplyDelete